Top 10 Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 in 2021 connects all business processes/data from customers to production sites to accounting and supports speedy decision-making and actions.
Abundant applications that support business
Microsoft Dynamics 365 consists of multiple applications that meet your business needs. It improves business processes while optimizing costs because it can be introduced step by step from the required functions.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Marketing automation to understand customers from all angles and acquire more accurate prospects
- Reliable lead acquisition and nurturing: Attract promising leads by delivering personalized experience to potential prospects through multi-channel email, web campaigns, events, and more
- Seamless collaboration with sales teams: Dynamics 365 for Sales, integration with familiar Office 365 tools to enable process coordination between teams, centralized information, automated follow-up, and tracking of potential customers
- Support smarter decision making: Identify the most effective sources and marketing activities with efficient tracking of customer insights and marketing performance, report results and track and drive business impact
Main Functions: Campaign management, lead management, lead scoring, ROI, event/seminar management, etc.
Dynamics 365 for Sales
Achieve awareness, insight-based, and intelligent sales activities through the integration of Dynamics 365 x Office 365 x LinkedIn
- Providing “Suggestions” that lead to Action: Providing “awareness” to the sales staff by scoring prospective customers, health checking of pipelines by predictive analysis, etc (utilization of AI).
- Don’t Miss the Right Prospects and Timing: Work with Office 365 and LinkedIn databases to help you prioritize based on your account plan. Sales reps can focus on what’s more important
- Increase Productivity: Automate day-to-day office work and tasks by incorporating and integrating familiar tools (Outlook, Excel, Skype, LinkedIn) and reduce the burden on personnel.
Main Functions: Customer management, opportunity management, activity management, dashboard, etc.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Providing intelligent services and support covering all channels
- Helps Operators Quickly Solve Problems: Intuitive screen operations make the next process easy to understand and don’t get lost. Knowledge base, quickly obtain appropriate information from past data, strongly support timely response to customers
- Accelerate Customer Service Automation and Add Value: Work with the deepest AI frameworks on the market to deliver 24-hour self-service, bots, and other intelligent services
- Creating up-selling/cross-selling opportunities from services and support: Strong support for operators with “suggestion” functions that make full use of machine learning
Main functions: inquiry management, a self-service portal, email routing, knowledge management, etc.
From passive field services to aggressive field services by utilizing IoT and AI
- Resolve problems before customers discover them: IoT and AI work together to provide predictive protection for detection, troubleshooting, remote resolution, and more.
- Optimize technicians and resources: Automatically schedule the best technicians at the right place and time. For more efficient results
- More effective technician dispatch: Leverage mobile devices and technology to reduce and improve on-site resolution time
Main functions: resource management, maintenance planning, dispatching, schedule management, auto-routing, etc.
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
An end-to-end solution that covers professional service planning, resource allocation, progress management, cost aggregation, and project completion integrated with opportunities
- Thorough project revenue management: Track and visualize project estimates, proposals, customer relationships, and results to enable you to move away from cost-centricity and transform into monetization
- Optimize project member skills and resource allocation: Automate project assignment schedule coordination for qualified members and monetize projects at the right time
- Accelerate team productivity and efficiency: Share information on a project-by-project basis anytime, anywhere, from mobile, and familiar tools such as Office365 Power BI help penetrate and optimize your business processes and move between teams and departments. Achieve superb collaboration
Main functions: Process management, expense management, resource management, contract management, skill management, etc.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (ERP)
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a solution that can support a wide variety of business categories centered on the core business of companies.
Such as sales, purchasing, accounting, supply chain management, production management, project accounting, distribution, and functions for small sales. Offers.
Even for companies that are expanding their business globally, it is possible to optimize the operations of each base at the same time while realizing the integration of core systems.
- Project accounting
- Purchasing/accounts payable management
- Manufacturing control
- Sales and accounts receivable management
- Supply chain management
- Accounting management
Dynamics 365 for Retail
Real-time integration of omni-channel sales results such as EC sites/POS with ERP
- Promote integrated commerce: Improve revenue, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty by delivering a consistent shopping experience across stores, web, mobile, and call centers
- Build the latest in-store experience: Meet your expectations with tools that give you real-time visibility into products, customers, inventory, and orders
- Effective merchandising management: Streamline procurement and replenishment, manage product demand, and help expand sales and promotion
Main functions: Modern POS, product management, sales function, e-commerce cooperation, order and payment processing, sales management, omni-channel, BI function, inventory management, catalog information management, kitting
Dynamics 365 for Talent
A human resources solution that spans Dynamics 365/Office 365/LinkedIn, and is ideal for acquiring and training new human resources and retaining high-performance human resources.
Main functions: Human resources master management, training management, organizational hierarchy management, recruitment management, performance management, benefits management
“Anytime, anywhere”integration with Office systems
Improve productivity by using it in one line with the daily business system
Flexibility to respond quickly to your needs
Enables continuous adaptation to business changes
Data utilization with standard intelligence
Supports optimal/quick decisions and actions with advanced data analysis
CRM/ERP integrated type, easy to expand gradually
Covers from customer contacts to back-end systems
This was our Top 10 Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 in 2021.